New maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#16: No icon Re: New maps Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:53 pm
    —
Bump for what the title says...
We need those!
The place is really becoming lame for the long time players... really dull...

If there's a feeling that we aren't sure WHAT to add, then how about we have a quick look at the few other MH servers that are still alive?
They have a variety of maps, many of which can be added to dU, and breathe some much needed life into our beloved dU MH!

I really hope there would be some active change to things in the near future...

#17: No icon Re: New maps Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:54 pm
    —
And the new version of AfterDark2 with the Nali fiancee by Terraniux is ready, but still not uploaded... Half a year now.

Also last year's Halloween map with the unforgottable special boss at the end.

And what about this:

Link

#18: No icon Re: New maps Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 pm
    —
No worries, I keep on mapping!  Nice to see these post though :)

Maybe focusing a bit more smaller maps, would be benifit the situation rather than popping a new ad2 sized map haha.

To be continued!

#19: No icon Re: New maps Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 am
    —
I don't agree that nobody makes new maps anymore, as I'm on a lotta forums and I do see new ones... though mostly for DeathMatch & CTF but still.

My edits of existing MH maps -
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Some seem to feel they're pretty fun.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#20: No icon Re: New maps Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:57 pm
    —
How about a lootbox mod? Weapon and powerup locations are random empty or not: there are lootboxes. Lootboxes can be opened by keys, what you can obtain randomly with killing monsters. Boxes contains random weps and powerups. Or even a WereSkaarj to kill you!  Very Happy1

#21: No icon Re: New maps Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:52 am
    —
box should summon a queen, she will spawn on you so you'll die.

#22: No icon Re: New maps Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:01 pm
    —
Kryxix wrote (View Post):
How about a lootbox mod? Weapon and powerup locations are random empty or not: there are lootboxes. Lootboxes can be opened by keys, what you can obtain randomly with killing monsters. Boxes contains random weps and powerups. Or even a WereSkaarj to kill you!  Very Happy1

That sounds like a pretty fun idea! this could bring a whole new aspect to the game.

But don't want to steal every other game's ideas.  Interesting it is sure indeed.

Quote:
box should summon a queen, she will spawn on you so you'll die.

Haha. or a titan, 56 inch feet on your face.  Laughing

#23: No icon Re: New maps Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:28 pm
    —
So there will be no MH version of Terraniux's award winner Halloween map from last year? Fun map, believe me.

Get registered or Log in

#24: No icon Re: New maps Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:48 pm
    —
Nope, Sad. I guess we should take over by force then Razz.  Hack the system and get out  Razz

Get registered or Log in

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2