House of Hermskii (HOH) forum update...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon House of Hermskii (HOH) forum update... Author: HermskiiLocation: Houston PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:48 am
    —
Dear Destination Unreal Members,

I changed my web host a few times and because the "F" in forum is no longer capitalized the old links to the (HOH) forum are broken. The forum is actually up and has been up the whole time. The new and fully functional link is:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Sorry for any confusion and I'm glad to see everyone here is fine and this forum is still rocking!

Happy New Year and Frag on!

#2: No icon Re: House of Hermskii (HOH) forum update... Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:42 pm
    —
Nice to see that you got it.

Some small things like an "F" can make big trouble ;)

btw, on the main side
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
 your pics are all missing  Idea

Happy new year to you ,too.

#3: No icon Re: House of Hermskii (HOH) forum update... Author: HermskiiLocation: Houston PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:44 pm
    —
Yeah, The root website that the forum is part of is messed up. I have to redo it or pay somebody to fix it. I heard it is easy but I'm not a web guy AT ALL. LOL. Poor too so it will have to wait a little longer. It has only been messed up for a couple years now. Thanks for the heads up though! Happy New Year!

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1