destination Unreal Video collection
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

#1: No icon destination Unreal Video collection Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:40 pm
    —
You find now a dU compilation from YouTube Videos which contains dU Stuff.
Some from dU players, others are made only for fun. Its a large collection.

You can see them now all together with (I think) a good interface.
If you find some others, please post the YouTube tink at "dU Videos". There is a button for that!

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Link for the dU Videos is at the left block side. (
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
)

In the time where I have code the interface and searched at YouTube for dU Movies, I got sometimes wet eyes. Because in the last 10 years it happend so much. Good and bad things. If I could  change the past, I would do some things differently . But shit happends...

Good good to see the community is still alive and the server is running better than the last years.
So I hope we will have much fun together the next years!

Wolfi

Last edited by BlackWolf on Sun May 15, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: destination Unreal Video collection Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 pm
    —
That was well put together, Wolfi. Thank you for putting all of those videos in one place; they certainly brought back a huge amount of memories.

I can't believe I've been lurking around here for almost 10 years, now. I've made many hilarious memories and met some incredible people, all thanks to this server. So thank you, again, Wolfi.

#3: No icon Re: destination Unreal Video collection Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:40 pm
    —
Very nice! I just hope that the most common people we used to play often with will make a comeback to the community someday!
And more videos will follow, I started recording for a new 2016 compilation! I do also have TONS and tons of screenshots too, maybe I can make a video them too.
I believe some even date to early 2008/2009/2010.

#4: No icon Re: destination Unreal Video collection Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:27 pm
    —
Terraniux wrote (View Post):
Very nice! I just hope that the most common people we used to play often with will make a comeback to the community someday!
And more videos will follow, I started recording for a new 2016 compilation! I do also have TONS and tons of screenshots too, maybe I can make a video them too.
I believe some even date to early 2008/2009/2010.

Yeah would be nice  Wink

destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1