Omar_Jhon
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

#1: No icon Omar_Jhon Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:33 pm
    —
I've been noticing that the player -=|DZ|=-Omar_Jhon has been causing a lot of problems and breaking a lot of rules, recently. In only two maps today, he's been trying to shoot down deemers, deliberately shooting other players, shooting at planes (One hit in the right place can blow them up and cause the player to fall to their death) and who knows what else when I've not been looking. I haven't even been spectating him to see what he's been doing; all of this stuff are things I've noticed when playing, which makes me think he may be doing even more. As I'm typing this, he's taunt spamming worse than I do.

This is definitely not the first time he's done these things, but nothing seems to be being done about it. I think he deserves a week ban, or so, to hopefully cut out this behaviour.

Thanks,

Ninja.

#2: No icon Re: Omar_Jhon Author: Hyperion PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:00 pm
    —
I agree. I've seen it all with my own eyes, and I think that guy could definitely use a lesson on how to behave on the server.

#3: No icon Re: Omar_Jhon Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:48 pm
    —
It's regular enough. He nearly always shoots at people and deemers, from the times I've played with him.

The guy is not a good example for the server. He's a regular, so should know better than to shoot down deemers that are being used to try and find the last hidden monster that we need to kill to finish a map, or to run up to a random player and minigun them for no good reason. Which is why I suggested only a week-long ban, as it will give him time to relax and realise he needs to stop.

#4: No icon Re: Omar_Jhon Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:23 pm
    —
I have question that maybe a bit irrelevant, yet relevant,  but how can you tell a troll from a (intentionally) negative player on UT? Since I'm a big troll time to time on other games, just for fun, but where is the difference in this game? Can somebody give me some insight on this? Since I am weekly online too, maybe I can keep an eye out too for bad players.

#5: No icon Re: Omar_Jhon Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 pm
    —
Been awhile since I've played on DU's servers, but I'm assuming all of them are primarily MonsterHunt... right?

Maybe this guy's part of an organization like PETA. It'd need to be called something else though... like, maybe, PETM.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Monsters.

For short, it helps that PETM phonetically sounds like: Pet 'em.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

Naturally, the only way to protect the monsters is to get rid of the greatest threat to them... the other players!

Ye Godz, it all makes sense now!!
Get registered or Log in

destination Unreal -> General Server Chat or Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1