Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server Merowinger 9 Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:19 pm
seth1 View latest post
Ack! BATS!!!!! General Discussion EvilGrins 1 Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
Chamberly View latest post
Banned from Main server Sad please help UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server HeadShot 4 Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 pm
HeadShot View latest post
Teamkill and Kidding , ever and ever General Server Chat or Problems blackcrack 13 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:40 pm
blackcrack View latest post
Destination MH Naliweapons 3 - Server troubles General Server Chat or Problems blackcrack 1 Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:39 pm
kokok View latest post
Taking a break Introduce Yourself hjerte 2 Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 am
EmperorHunter View latest post

Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:32 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

Ok, I rest my case then. It was worth a shot.

See you on the server then. Thanks for listening tho.  Wink
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
UltraMagnetic usa.png

UT Name: UltraMagnetic Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:15 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

@Suz
I have to categorically and factually disagree with you, and it may be time to post examples because you're still saying punishments are even among all players, which they are not, it's not a matter of opinion that you can explain away, it's fact. I'm sorry to call you out on that, it could have been avoided. My intention wasn't to call you out, I was offering good advice to both sides.
Certain people get punished for things that others don't get punished for. This sends a bad message to the community. It's a shame, I had faith in you and was waiting for you to step up.
Are you telling me that if we look back through logs for the last couple months everyone who broke the same rules has been banned equally? Please say yes, I will flood the board the board with examples of it being untrue. I find the denial insulting to the communities intelligence and disingenuous because this is obviously not the case.
Your example of the bank robberies is great, several people rob banks, and you punish the ones you see fit rather than ALL the robbers, that's what I see, that is not justice.
At this point I'm done with this but I was hoping you would be more honest about it, I kept waiting for it to happen.
Personal insults are wrong, and I also think the response and singling people out is wrong too. You're kind of doing exactly what you say is wrong in the first place no?
And the most wrong thing of all is focusing on the problems more than the solutions.
I've offered logical and objective solutions, these obviously do not appeal to you and staff. For you this is about something other than fixing the problem, it saddens me.
I'm done with this, my posts are legitimate and speak for themselves.
I hope there are no hard feelings and in the future maybe some of my points could be implemented by staff when cooler heads prevail.
If everyone involved wasn't what I consider a friend (yes everyone) I wouldn't be wasting my time here, and I hope that's not lost on anyone including you Suz.
I hope in the future policies are changed and enforcement of those policies is more even-handed.
Everyone, thanks for reading this, it makes a difference when we all communicate. Peace.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 pm

You are free to call me out on whatever you want.
As far as I know, I have not denied anything said about others, nor have I mentioned, you know, OTHERS, because this issue, guess what? It isn't about OTHERS, but these 3 people in question.

So, if you want to make a complaint about any other players, that have broken the SAME rules, as these 3, by all means, make a thread.
I will be more than happy to met out punishment on them too.

I'm not, as you say, singling out anyone. I am however, dealing with these 3 and their offenses.

Do not come here and judge me, when you know little to nothing of me.
I won't ever condone actions like your friends have done, and people asking me to excuse that, is telling me to ACCEPT it as it is, which is something I will not do.

Saying your posts are legitimate, does not make them so, and also does not invalidate anyone elses, including mine.

As I said before, many times, I've made my case to the Admins, and any further decision will be done with their consent.
I'm done with arguing about an issue that for all intents and purposes, is dealt with.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
UltraMagnetic usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:24 am

I agree that saying my posts are valid does not make them so. Them being valid is what makes them valid.
I'm not an admin, or a policeman, I'm a player, it's not my place to sort through what people say and call them out for it. But for the admins and people whose job that it IS, things should be fair. Right?
I never judged you Suz, or "shamed" you, we were having a discussion and I was speaking to issues, that is plain to see in my posts.
You can think what you like of me, that's your right, you can dismiss my points, that's also your right, but it doesn't make them less valid.
I still consider you a friend, as I have always treated you, and that won't change, I am the type of person that feels like communication and debate is healthy, for me, it's not personal.
I feel like I am a respectful person to you and all here, if I offended you personally, I apologize for that. But if I ruffled your feathers as an admin, I shouldn't be apologizing for that.
I'm really ready to move on from this, I think if you actually look at my suggestions, you'll find some good stuff in there, but that's for you and others to decide for yourselves.
Cheers.
EmperorHunter usa.png

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

It makes me so sad that people don't follow the rules this disgust me mireya calling someone a sl*t is ticket for a ban even you didn't say it to suz it still considered a ban
I am always careful when saying bad words I do this **** or *beep* that what you should have done not saying on public server you calling devil_kitten a sl*t not only offends suz it offends me and other people they become sympathy to that person and hate you in return in large numbers
Trust me I had some people hate me because my disabilities and guess what happen to them they got hated so badly they were hurt personal and emotionally they felt sorry and guilt what they did to me and apologies to me and I forgive them and people forgave them
Telling Suz is at fault for your problem and declaring your innocence would make people feel sorry for Suz and hate you
Best way you can do is let it go and put behind you and learn your mistakes and not make them again
MireYa usa.png

UT Name: Melody.` | MireYa` Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:17 am

I think it's pretty funny how people come here judging me and pointing fingers.
This while they know nothing about the situation at all and why i called Devil_Kitten a slut, which i even had a good reason for.
Also while they know nothing about me and haven't even played together with me on server.

As for Suz, you can reply also nicely instead of BARKING to people like you did with Terraniux.
"so do not throw this on me, like I'm some petty, revengeful person. "
If you feel attacked, i guess that's your problem as Terraniux his post was very light and polite.

Also, you're acting like we all committed a huge crime in life and we CAN NOT be forgiven and we HAVE TO be punished for it!
This is all a bit too ridiculous to me.
Also, I actually don't give a [censored] about the ban anymore. Leave the ban, see how much I care.
This is all about JUSTICE, that was my ONE and ONLY point.

You think you and your friends are any better than us? You're all acting innocent, while there has been talked about Ank, Deadly and my back too by you and your friends. And yes EVEN on the server out in public as well.
And oh yes you had a name for us too 'kindergarten squad'.
Maybe think of that too? Do you need logs so you can ban your friends? Or can you finally have some common sense too?

"Do not come here and judge me, when you know little to nothing of me. " Quote from you Suz.
I think in the way you act and reply to these posts it says a lot about how you are as a person tbh.
When i read your and your friends posts i see: not stable, getting carried away by personal issues, missing points,..
Sponsor
Ariana bosnia_herzegovina.png

UT Name: Ariana UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 am

The "Kindergarten Squad" was my creation so please give ME the credits for it and not Suz.
You complaining so bad about your ban is whats ridiculous here.
Let me tell you that we all have been warned for misbehaving,some people listened to their warnings some didnt.
I (Suz's beloved friend) have been warned before,my boyfriend ALL_DAY was kicked a few times (also Suz's friend kicked BY SUZ).
Neither one of us said we're better than you. You were getting along with us,I had no issues with you but since you're so hurt over something you deserved you need to bring more people into this.
Accept your punishment and let go of it. This is not about justice since you have not been the only one punished.
Stop trying to make Suz a bad staff member,its your own fault you got banned.

Sure,get the logs since I know you spent the entire day checking every map Suz and I played,fishing for WHATEVER to accuse either one of us.
I have expressed negative feelings about Deadly_Lady but not you,that night you even came to me and called me a [censored] yet I wasnt even talking about you.
Dont try to threaten me and make some silly points because you're wasting your time if you're thinking you can find a log where I called someone names like you did.
You're just making things worse and pissing me off with "Suz's friends" . You got banned,leave the rest of us out of it,we have nothing to do with your ban.

Also dont feel left out when you said that we talked about Deadly_Lady because you know you did it too!
I never talked about you or Ankea though,so please dont make things up~
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:18 am

Lol, you're funny.
I say this because to you, in your head, calling someone a slut is ok, because you had a good reason.
So as long as it's a good reason, it's ok to offend people, right?
Good to know.
And this is the kind of "good fun" you like to spread.
Right on!

If people judge you, it's on them,  and on you, not on me. I've told you what I think, I've been more than polite.
If it rubs you the wrong way, there's nothing I can do about it.
And if anything, you're the one judging me, for the repercussions you should've thought of before you decided to shame someone, for your good reason.
If it was something personal, then you should've dealt with it, in private, not offend her in public.

Yes, you are absolutely right, it is about justice, and that was done.
Justice has been served, to you and your friends.

I have never called you any names in public, and as far as I know, neither have any of my friends.
Comparing calling kindergarten squad (which is a name I did not made up, and is totally tame) to calling someone SLUT, WH*RE, FATTY, and ======DSuz, is, by FAR, the lesser evil, and a total discrepancy.

There is no comparison to be had.

If you felt it was directed to you and yours, well, nothing I can do about it.

In no stance have we ever said that we thought we were better than you, and I never acted innocent, as you say.
I'll be the first to admit I have done some things, but NEVER HAVE I EVER gone as far as insulting someone like you did and your friends.

Your opinion of me, is irrelevant.
You're the one that should be more conscious about what you say, before pointing any fingers towards anyone else.
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:55 am

I could say a lot of things, but I won't.

Please read and put it in your heads:

1. This is about all players being treated equally.
2. It's not about removing the ban at all, it's about Suz her behaviour as admin and why she all asudden decided to ban us after i made this thread. (suspicious?)
3. You're all taking this too personal and you all feel very attacked.
4. I wish some more staff and admins would reply as this talk is bringing me nowhere.
5. I've made my point.
6. Unreal Tournament is a game, DU is a gamer server, that's what we should be talking about here, the game, and rules on the server.
Sponsor
UltraMagnetic usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 am

Well I'm glad this isn't personal and only about game rules and server issues LoL.
A LOT of people on here have done name-calling and a lot worse, we all know that. Right? Yes, we all know that.
Name calling is bad, right? Yes, we ALL agree on that. People have even apologized for it. No one here seems to be condoning it, not sure why that keeps getting repeated endlessly when it's a moot point.
Everyone who has done name-calling and broken rules has been punished equally Right? Oh wait, not so much..... red flag, hello?
I feel like the responses here are basically proving MireYa's point for her, that it's personal issues being confused with "rules". Otherwise, everyone who name-called and used bad language over the last few months would be getting banned, and they aren't.
Before you respond that "MireYa broke the rules and that's that", we all know it, she admitted it, and apologized. So moving on, why are the rest of the rule-breakers not being punished if it's about people breaking rules? It's an ugly double-standard that still hasn't gone away no matter how many posts are made.
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:35 pm

apparently when saying "you're sorry" isn't working and sorry isn't conisdered to show your guilt and to correct your mistakes in our cases but accordingly when other says it, it's so convenient which proving the point mireya and ultra are talking it's so "Personal" and it's not shown the otherwise. if you want justice to be spread in the server you should implement equally to prove that it's not personal and you are fair to us. ban others like you did to us. but all you do is that you give them 1 warning, 2 warning, 3 warning and so on you keep giving them chances and act blinded but when it came to us. you reacted immediately ALTHOUGH we acted good after you kicked us from the game when we tked and spammed taunt and after we apologized to the bad behavior. Again am asking you to show us 1 proof that we misbehaved and broke the rules right after you kicked us and we apologized..
Deadly_Lady slovenia.png

UT Name: Death_Lady UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Firstly i never even talked to you guys and i know good you talk behind our backs too, its normal but if you can why we can't? the nicknames we regret since it was childish, but you was just teasing us for so long now it had to explode. Also we used this NOT on dU, so if we got banned for this its personal issue. Mireya, Ank and I started to mind our own busininess we never ever talked bad to you on dU or whatever. We all know this s*it started with you being just jealous with my friendship with certain people,  do not deny it. Also we got insulted by you behind our backs like i said, before the nickname or "calling sl*t" accident, without ever even talking and i can prove it :
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
  -  calling us rats after we left the gameplay, very mature indeed

Also i never poisoned anyones mind and oppinion about you, people have their own brain to see and think stuff. Some can just agree on it. My oppinion is like Mireya said its everything just personal issues, i admitt the TKing and spam but others do it also and do not get any punishment and we did it just with ourselfs, we didnt bother anyone elses game who wanted to play serious but if we did, i say my appology here. I dont even care about the ban tbh its just a game, but it became all so personal. Also i never said anything bad to Ariana so if you have any probs why were you coming to the server where me and Ank are admins then? Actually i dont care so i will just drop this here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
  - and talking behind my back on dU and i NOT reported you or anything but now i will.
I dont wanna involve anyone else in this but i got even on pm some msgs that we (the baned guys) have support. Thanks to the guys who helped find the chatlogs.
Sponsor
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Suz kicked us all three once for teamkilling on dU. (while we were teamkilling eachother even and not other players, and there were others even doing the same who didn't get kicked)
If we ever shooted or teamkilled someone who didn't want it, sorry, accidents happen. It's not always on purpose and believe me every time i accidentally teamkill someone I DO apologise cause it wasn't my meaning to do so.
Also all this bullshit about teamshooting and teamkilling, why is it even possible? Disable that option and you have no more troubles with it ever again.

It seemed after we got kicked it all went to shit. Suz and Arijana coming to the BT servers where we always play, while we were playing. And oh, weirdly enough several times to actually NOT play but to obviously watch and spy and observe us.
Also, I've never ever seen you there before Suz. Seriously, don't you all have better things to do? This is too sad for words.

And yes, i tried being friends with everyone and you two, even though you both HATED Deadly_Lady. I really tried and it wasn't easy, honestly you did this to yourself.
Camper usa.png

UT Name: Camper UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Mire an Deadly are good peoples. Just my two cents. Can't be assed to read this whole thread.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: www.facebooksucks.com
Ariana bosnia_herzegovina.png

UT Name: Ariana UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Im glad you actually spoke since you're used to pushing others in front on the "battlefield" while you move your ass aside.

The first log you provided shows that I didnt call you a rat.
Second log I called you a underage kid which you are,am I wrong?

If Suz calling you rat equals to Mireya calling someone a slut then why are you girls trying to discuss equality and justice here?

Also,the trash someone behind their back game has been started by you Deadly.
You've never wanted to be friends with either one of us because of YOUR personal issues with Suz.
Now I didnt expect you to reply at all since you love playing like that but I did expect you to act innocent like you've done it for the past 11 months.
I had no issues with you until you started trashing me and Suz around to every single guy that you needed for the lack of attention you get.
The reason I never spoke to you is because you have dragged me in the issues you had with Suz obviously because Im her friend.
Fine,but when did you ever own up to the crap you did? You're still denying it.
The reasons why neither me or Suz talk to you is because you have given us reasons not to.
The reason I went to rocket boost where YOU play (had no idea I had to be invited to that servers like you invite the guys around because either way its not fun to you) is because you have invited my boyfriend there and you have done shit with him knowing that I have a relationship going on with him. Isnt that suspicious?
You did that to annoy me. Knowing you will deny all of this I dont think I should go into details since its time wasting.

Later I felt sorry and I thought Id give you a chance to see what you're like. You and I played on rocket boost and we actually shared a laugh and a few words.
It was all good but a few days after that you told people you will ban me the next time I come there and you came here to talk about PERSONAL ISSUES?
Beside those it seems you have other issues going on as well. Im telling you,dont anger me.
I talked behind your back because you managed to get a reaction from me. I'll give you the credits,you outsmarted me.
I never said something thats not true about you,if you feel offended that I called you an underage child its not my fault you didnt grow up yet.

Too bad BT has no logs and other servers you play at because then I'd be able to get you a ban for life. You can report me I have no problems with,I wish you goodluck because I dont think I deserve a ban for calling you underage. If the root admins decide to ban me for that okay I'll take my punishment and I wont be making a drama here like you girls are.

Mireya,you say this thread is only about getting justice for your ban and not personal issues and stuff like that,then why did you have to bring in other people in this and then when we speak its personal issues?
Talking about logic yet you make none here.
Honestly Im sick of replying here because this is all about how you guys are innocent and how you're not treated equally like other players.
I gave some examples above how neither one of you got banned due to personal issues but since you people decide to only read and soak in the things YOU WANT then this discussion is pointless.

Also you didnt apologize to Suz,you only accompanied Ankea so he can apologize,stop bullshitting.
Suz has tried to talk to Deadly_Lady but she decided to ignore and kept spreading rumors about Suz. If thats how you play the innocent,respectful fair game then you might need to go over with you education.
I aint that concerned about Deadly_Lady since shes YOUNG (I hope thats not offensive as well but help me out if you prefer another word I can use for you) but you are 28 Mireya.
Like I said above I had no other issues with you except the constant team shooting and spam. You might have behaved out of MH.
Suz and I have played bunnytrack before both of you did. Before I met either one of you. I have played while you were on and while you were off. If you want to make some sense out of that then goodluck.
In fact I have been running away from you and in the log she provided I clearly said I wish she'd never come on MH again where I play.
If you think I spent my time to observe and spy on you then you're really something else. I never needed much to observe your immature,childish behavior.

Id kindly ask you to leave me alone,I have expressed my feelings about your ban and now you girls fish for logs to get me banned too.
Have fun going through logs,nowhere did I go so low and called you inappropriate names,I leave that to you since you're skilled when it comes to that.

Also I can get support by all these guys if I played dirty like you girls do.I feel ashamed that we're the same gender.
Happy bouncing on BT,I know Im having the best time on MH since you got banned,feels like good old time when neither one of you were playing.
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: