Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm
Unreal Ranger Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 pm

PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
DEXIE usa.png

UT Name: DEXIE UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm
PostPost subject:No icon PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO

Since the communication on the post got shut down ... I will write again since I was away and missed this. (BTW.. shutting someone off is a bad communication tactic, problems can only be resolved when both sides can communicate effectively.)  I am not sure why the post was locked it is one of several I have seen lately, isn't this an open forum for communication?
OK .. to the topic at hand ...
I am utterly confused about seabass being banned. When Village came to me about it and asked I did not even remember the incident ..WHY? ...no im not senile ..it was NOTHING, it was a random shot and If anyone read the chat you will see that I joked with Seabass about it being a robin hood arrow. (which i had to explain haha)  The teamkill was  my fault as I probably was too low on health to be in heavy battle with many other players close by.  Seabass apologized incessantly for something that was accidental. The map was STEELHELL and as anyone that has played this map knows .. it is fast and furious shooting in several areas. There was no admin called, no one reported the incident. MISTAKES AND ACCIDENTS WILL HAPPEN.
Now .. lets back track to TWO weeks ago .. when it was reported MULTIPLE times offensive behavior by a player that was logging in under many names. team killing, kick voting player out of games and general abusive language and behavior.  (!admin) Admin were searched for and called many times. This guy is still playing.  The player IDs were found in a matter of moments, so my question is ... WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ROAMING THE SERVER??  Seabass cannot get in and is banned and the troublemakers are free to come and go.
I am sorry to ask SUZ, but this is being put at my feet since you are using a teamkill that happened with me and there was no admin called. Is this a personal vendetta??  I enjoy playing with seabass and I have never seen him be rude or disrespectful to anyone in a game. We all use taunts in the game and I had no idea that this was discouraged. What is the specific rule for taunts?  What constitutes excessive?  It was my understanding that if no one complained most actions were acceptable if they were accepted by the players in the game.

Just wondering why things have turned crazy here lately. Even when things are going well they are crazy.  Seabass let me know what new server you find .. I will join you.

DEXIE
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO

I don't see the necessity to make thread after thread about something that has been resolved already.
Everything has been sorted out and that's all there is to know.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Crow canada.png

UT Name: Crow UT Since: 2002 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Well, as you can see Dex, this is not the first complaint about the work of this specific admin.
Admins are not supposed to involve personal issues as part of their work.

Things went sour with seabass too Suz? lol.

Can we get unbiased, and perhaps new admins on the forums and the server?
Or maybe it's about time to shut it down already as it's been left to run without moderation or any updates etc', for a very long while now, this has become a sort of a zombie.
Sponsor
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Little Update,

Cyberia hat now  since some days again access to the Mapping server. After new maps are tested there, new maps will come soon to Main server.

Greets
Wolfi

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Quote:
This guy is still playing.  The player IDs were found in a matter of moments, so my question is ... WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ROAMING THE SERVER??  Seabass cannot get in and is banned and the troublemakers are free to come and go.

Maybe giving names would be a good option?

@ Suz. Maybe looking into it again wouldn't hurt  right?  It will be 2 flies in 1 catch.

You happy, they happy :Zwinker:
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EvilGrins usa.png

UT Name: Doppleganger UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 am

So, keeping in mind I have no idea what this ongoing continued conversation is even about... here's my 2 cents.

This forum belongs to the admins. Their rules are law here. If you don't like that... making multiple posts over and over is probably not gonna help your case.

Admins here seem to feel whatever the issue was has been resolved. If you don't agree, take it to PMs... as the repeated posts are helping nothing.

Get registered or Log in
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
DarkBeemo usa.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 am

Also, this thread happened two months ago. Just saying.
hjerte blank.png

UT Name: mousy Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:22 am

What did I just hear? New maps soon? Lets see in time.
DEXIE usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 pm

EVILGRINS:

Did you read the forum? Did you see multiple posts?  I only posted once ...  just thought  I would clarify. since you waited 2 months to post on an old forgotten topic Smile))  
JK .. don't be so quick to jump, i think it was more of a misunderstanding between Seasbass and SUZ.  
Dexie
Sponsor
BangBang blank.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:30 pm

It took him 2 months to answer so you could respond after 4 months. That sounds logical  Razz
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 pm

to fast  ?  Confused

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
DEXIE usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm

this is MH .. slow, easy and mostly pointless Razz  BUT a helluva lot of fun...    weapon rockets  party dancers  weapon  cooler  weapon_ripper  sign_closed
Sponsor

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: