Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

SoBEar/Sobah/Sober/LoveIsAwesome: Take the trash out

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
DarkBeemo usa.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:56 am
PostPost subject:Grrrr ! SoBEar/Sobah/Sober/LoveIsAwesome: Take the trash out

On the night of March 20th, 2018, at the UnrealKillers' One Night Stand Siege server, I was verbally attacked by a person called "soBEar."

This person also goes by "sobah," and "LoveIsAwesome," and appears to be the member of a Bunny Tracks clan, judging by the AoB tag that he sometimes wears off and on.

Anyway, on the night of March 20, 2018, I was spectating a Siege match at the One Night Stand Siege server ran by the UnrealKillers clan. This "soBEar" person happened to be playing at the same time.

Unprovoked, completely out of the blue, he tells me these exact words:
"damn beemo still hasn't slit his wrists properly yet"

Being a person who has slit their wrists and attempted suicide multiple times, this really hurt me. I didn't know if he was joking or not, but his recent behavior has led me to believe otherwise. He seemed very serious to me, so, I told him to shoot himself, in retaliation. I left shortly afterwards, and that was the last time I saw him in a while.

Flash forward to March 13, 2019. The server is the main Destination Unreal Monster Hunt server, the map is After Dark, and I just wanted to play with my friends Dexie and TheMuffinMen. A player named "LoveIsAwesome" was also there. I found out later that this is the same person who goes by "soBEar."

So I'm getting my weapons, getting ready to play, and I throw in a playful taunt. Anyone who knows me can say I taunt all the time. So does 99% of the other people who play here. So, why was I, of all people, targeted?

So, I finally get my gear together, and I'm ready to kill the Queen, as the map was, unfortunately, almost over.

The Queen kills me.

I respawn, and out of nowhere I'm greeted by a flurry of insults by LoveIsAwesome, calling me "trashface," an asshole, and an "assmuncher 5000" (very creative, you mega semen gurgler).
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

The arguing went on to the next map, which was the Lava Tower. He wouldn't stop calling me names, kept getting in front of my fire line, and teamshooting me. At one point, I had confronted him about what he had told me back in March of the previous year, and he acted like he didn't know who I was (this was after I changed my name. when he found out who I was recently, he started acknowledging me again.) or what I was talking about. Then, he started accusing me of stealing his redeemer, when he didn't even drop one to begin with. The petty insulting stopped after a while, and I finished the map. I left for the night afterwards.
Get registered or Log in

Honestly, what would I have to lie for? Am I really in that much need for attention that I would lie and say someone told me to kill myself? What if I was one of your children? Would you say I'm lying? Believe me when I say I'm not. This guy is a bully, a liar, a suicide encouraging piece of fucking human waste, and a sociopath.

Afterwards, he began to frequent the server more often, and he began to suck up and kiss ass with my friends Dexie and whatnot. I would see him again time after time, and he would throw passive aggressive remarks towards me whenever he could, such as congratulating everyone on such a "great job" they did at the end of the map except for me.

A few weeks ago, he finally found out who I was, and then had the nerve to talk to me and harass me via private messages. I was doing some searching through the chat logs a while back, and I saw him verbally attacking KarlTheGreat as well.
Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in

What happened tonight was what really set me off. During the Temples of Egypt map, near the end, I died and I dropped a redeemer. Well, I was going to pick it back up, and soBEar grabbed it instead. He doesn't like other people stealing his shit, well then, don't steal mine! May I remind you again that I never stole his redeemer like he claims? I politely asked him to give it back, and when he wasted it on literally nothing and shot it, that's when I called him a fuckface.

I'm tired of this person and his bullshit. I've done nothing to them. I want them off the server. They're nothing but a lying, bullying, piece of shit. I demand that Commander, Emperor, or whoever takes action upon this immediately. I am over this crap. The people of UnrealKillers can also say that he's nothing but trouble.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by DarkBeemo on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: SoBEar/Sobah/Sober/LoveIsAwesome: Take the trash out

I'll get him just you wait he will know we never tolerate this anymore
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: SoBEar/Sobah/Sober/LoveIsAwesome: Take the trash out

I agree with Emperor. A Ban needed and it's done.

Anyway, is better clarify something for all.
- Even if reporting bad actions of a player committed in other server may help us to understand his/her attitude , we would not  take action against those on this one. Of course we keep a particular eye on that player, but our Judgement is limited for bad attitudes committed here.

- just in case some player use an inappropriate language, offense, etc...be sure you are not minimally involved or tempted to use the same language. It help a lot Us to understand who's violating Rules and who's not, who deserve a ban and who doesn't.

- @Darkbeemoo:  I'm really sorry if you felt personally hit by some sentences of that Player but please, consider that players don't know anything about you or your personal life so, don't consider it too personal as far they spread crap on you generically and not referring at your personal life. Then, it's up to Us pull those people away. Just don't take it too personal ;)

Com.
Sponsor
DarkBeemo usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:38 pm

I just wanted to say that to whomever it may concern, that this problem with Sobah has been rationally and humanely sorted out personally between the both of us.

We have both apologized for what has happened, and we will go on with our lives and move on.
EvilGrins usa.png

UT Name: Doppleganger UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:44 am

This is why God gave us the shockrifle... to "accidentally" knock annoying players off cliffs or into lava.

Get registered or Log in
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
hjerte blank.png

UT Name: mousy Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 pm

quite the effort unless someone is right at the edge of a cliff, for example
Sponsor
Karlthegreat luxembourg.png

UT Name: Karlthegreat UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:02 pm

EvilGrins wrote (View Post):
This is why God gave us the shockrifle... to "accidentally" knock annoying players off cliffs or into lava.

Deemers are better, but you die as well.

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: