Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm
Unreal Ranger Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 pm

Lovespam
Goto page 1, 2  Next
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic 
annabella bulgaria.png

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Lovespam

No Supa im involved,cause me and Jetlagg was also muted twice for smiling!I expect next mute to be of u,cause seems somebody of staffs start a war with me for nothing,just of sick brain and 10 hrs playing ut!

All what i see of this logs is that Ahmet wasnt this one who start the fight and onother guy used much more bad words and insults of him. I only dont like the way he bypass nexgen!Wasnt need!

Seems here some players use a privileges of another!Where was the admins when JMP insulted me and Jetlagg?And ofc JMP even said that Data talk bad about me-JMP make me big favor with that words???Is funny now Data?But im not kid to come and to cry that somebody insult me ,i just ignore this agressive teenagers!

Commander,stop with this,cause u wasnt so brave when u was noob here and i show u all maps when we play together(btw then u wasnt so bored of smiling spam)!U know perfect why our friendship finish!Next time dont talk to ppl bullshits about me!Im not coming here for fun that Ahmet is banned,Im here to say that sometimes u both use ur rights unfair!I was too tolerant and tactic with u!Never again.

I hope this is a constructive critic

Btw dont write,cause i wont open this topic again!Im really tired and not time for/of ur war Data,isnt my fault that jetlagg denied ur invite in fb!If u was stop talk bad about me to him,maybe u still would be friends!But this is him decide,not mine!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/annabellaut
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:12 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Lovespam

@anna
Nope its a complete different topic. You both are tracked because of "loveSpam" twosome lovers . Which are  goin on the nerves of many players wallbash .
Not only staff fed up to the back teeth about that. Thats while you both get muted.
Ahm3t is a extrem other topic. But possible we can clear that here for now.

Spam is everytime bad and nobody like it but when players starts to leave the server because of that, then is enough.
Now comes from you:
- others do much worse things
- that's not true, no one felt disturbed
- you do it only just because you can not suffer us
- there is no rule that forbids us.

The first of the rules begins with "To play on destinationUnreal Servers is not a right; it's a privilege!".
You both are many times told to let it or do it as PrivatMessage or use another dU server there no other players are on.
Thats the reason why you both get muted many times! I bet you both know that, but you don't want to accept it.

Talk normal on server and not like pubescent teenager and all will be fine. If not you have to life with been muted.

Wolfi

P.S.:
if you have privat problems with any staff member, solve them at another place.

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
THUNDERBOLT argentina.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: THUNDERBOLT UT Since: 1997 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm

LoveSpam? ahaahahah, Does that exist?
Common Love is love in any place, if someone bothers  that, is because this jealous, love is to celebrate and not to throw down. I do not think the players leave a server because 2 players are in love. I have been Admin level 7 on 3 servers and it is true that if an ADMIN  show his powers by silly things, players dont return or begin to leave the server. The idea is to encourage and help players, play with them and accompany them as if they were friends, make them feel at home. So I felt the first time here, with Catze, Bob, Wolfie and Supa, play with them as if they were single players, without showing any admin power. It is true that every server has rules, but I do not think at all that the situation of Jetlagg and Anna is uncomfortable for this server, think that's silly. Nor do I say this for anyone, my opinion is objective and I humbly believe, the most successful.

Why do people talk behind the backs of others? I see it always, if someone has a personal problem with a player, must solve in private.

if anyone has a problem with the relationship of Anna and Jet, another situation is perhaps in the middle.

THUNDERBOLT has Spoken and in favor of Love, LoveSpam does not exist.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 100002176571470 MySpace Profile: https://www.facebook.com/THUNDERBOLTMAPPER
Sponsor
HellFire netherlands.png

UT Name: }ElitE{HellFire` UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Then I guess I can speak also.

The never ending repeating of smileys and baby can and should be used in a PM (private message), meaning it's for private conversations others don't give a shit about.
I understand everyone who is tired of it including myself.
Sure you can talk in the chatbox but repeating the same smileys and words that nobody is interested in shouldn't be.
+ I've seen admins ask multiple times to do it in PM, if you don't listen it's your choice and you risk a mute if not other consequences.

So shortly, USE PM or stfu.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 pm

So much text in this thread.
Back to top Visit poster's website
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 am

see enclosure.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Jetlag canada.png

UT Name: Jetlagg UT Since: 2003

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 am

Me and Anna have been using pm's lately, but we still smile at each other and welcome each other as one of us logs into the server.. but we don't "spam" .. Data and Ita  have both been on the server lately with us and haven't had any more issues.. or they would have "warned" us right???

But I want to quote Thunderbolt... Because his statements are very true..

"The idea is to encourage and help players, play with them and accompany them as if they were friends, make them feel at home."
and
"it is true that if an ADMIN  show his powers by silly things, players dont return or begin to leave the server. "

But in this case it's not admins.. (Bob & Wolf) They are rarely seen.. I know they are busy..In this case it's certain staff members..
They like to "show off" they're staff rights, and it's ALMOST a daily occurrence.. (again see the 2nd quoted statement above ^^^) Now I'm okay with the mutes, but I seen a lot of favoritism happening.. Rules should apply to EVERYONE....I seen certain players getting by with breaking the rules and nothing is happening to them.. (and yes this is happening with staff members on server as well) I'm not saying take away they're staff rights, all I'm saying is maybe the Admins need to watch this closely... and don't let ANYONE including myself influence they're judgement... Thats all..

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Supa_Angel hungary.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.Supa_Angel UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

Maybe I misunderstood something.

Lately I'm not so often in the servers, sometimes I play few maps, then I got bored, and mostly, when I'm there, nothing happens. Unai got a short ban because of finishing the High School map in 30 secs, and i'm saying this, because I like him (in private) and he still gets the punishment if it's needed. So do everyone else... when I was there more often I even did actions against Hellfire, while everyone knows he is close to me.
So I'm saying this because you accuse us (the staff) with unfair actions.
I'm not saying that I never did anything bad.... but who didn't?Smile Anyway I think i grow up to this 'job" by the time enough , and for long time now.. Smile

But to be honest Jetlag, I'm curious what are those unfair actions and the name of the staff member(s) who acted like that. Just a few examples you can remember, would be good to hear.

And for the topic: I was away when most of this Anna-Jetlag stuff started and rised, but when I came back I've seen of course what people told me. Not these days, but a month ago or whatever.

I'm not the Dalai Lama, spreading the power of love etc., altough I prefer peaceful solutions for any situations of course. But if I have to do steps and using staff "power", then I do. And in this situation I heard enough people complaining about the "lovespam" and the mayority matters. We are not against your "love" or call it anything, we just ask you to do it in private. FEW smiles and the greeting I think is acceptable, but that's enough. And if you talk that's also welcomed, it's not forbidden, you can talk about almost everything you want, like many players and me too do it, but please  leave out the "cheesy" part. If you are acting according to this already, then thank you.

I have personal conversations with few people on the server too, when we talk more nicely to each other than on public, and the extra smiley and extra "yaaaaaaaay i like you i missed you" stuff goes in pm.

On the other hand Anna you don't need to attack Ita, whatever is the secret personal issue between you, I don't think that he's changed since he is a staff member. He stayed the same and as I know, and as I trust him, he is mature and never did unfair and high-minded stuff because he is a staff member and has power. He is one of the most "normal" and fair and encouraging players here.

And keep in mind, I'm not against anyone, I don't care about the childish things, causing "chaos" etc. I only care peaceful playing even though it's and FPS game and peaceful is not the best word to describe it.. Razz

angel  ~Angels are not only above us, they are also within us.~ angel

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Data_Destroyer brazil.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:21 am

annabella wrote (View Post):
Btw dont write,cause i wont open this topic again!Im really tired and not time for/of ur war Data,isnt my fault that jetlagg denied ur invite in fb!If u was stop talk bad about me to him,maybe u still would be friends!But this is him decide,not mine!

Meh..... this part of the message was for me???  Confused  If yes sorry but i have to say that you are on drugs....... i didnt send any invite for friendship to Jetlagg on facebook lmao  jumpgrien    And dont expect this either  :Zwinker:   The friendship that i had with him you already destroyed, but this is looooooooooooong story....  Rolling Eyes  

BlackWolf wrote (View Post):

@anna
Nope its a complete different topic. You both are tracked because of "loveSpam" twosome lovers . Which are  goin on the nerves of many players wallbash .
Not only staff fed up to the back teeth about that. Thats while you both get muted.

And even some people can get bored with tolerating this all day! But they say nothing to avoid confrontations and problems for them Razz  

THUNDERBOLT wrote (View Post):

Common Love is love in any place, if someone bothers  that, is because this jealous, love is to celebrate and not to throw down. I do not think the players leave a server because 2 players are in love.

Yes, players wont leave the server because of the love. Its doesnt matter for them, but the fact of them tolerating the LSP all day! Its really annoying like that Unai lolly-lol too  Razz  Again as i said before..... (...)

I have been Admin level 7 on 3 servers and it is true that if an ADMIN  show his powers by silly things, players dont return or begin to leave the server. The idea is to encourage and help players, play with them and accompany them as if they were friends, make them feel at home. So I felt the first time here, with Catze, Bob, Wolfie and Supa, play with them as if they were single players, without showing any admin power.

Yes, admins and staffs need to be cool and friendly with everybody!  I am not so cruel anyway, i only use nexgen powers when i need to do!  But as long as you get staff or admin level, you will get some lovers and some haters, this is a TRUE fact unfortunately..... This happens even in Real Life when you get a higher level on your job, like promoted or something better  :Zwinker:  

It is true that every server has rules, but I do not think at all that the situation of Jetlagg and Anna is uncomfortable for this server, think that's silly.

I understood your position Thunder  Razz   Because you dont know the full version of the drama anyway and you dont know how much shit they did in here on last year in general  Razz  If someone didnt start the drama, this wouldnt be happened and dU would become a "better place to live" again.... Rolling Eyes   Well, anyway this is a loooooooooooooooooong story..... But i respect your opinion  Razz  

HellFire wrote (View Post):

Then I guess I can speak also.

The never ending repeating of smileys and baby can and should be used in a PM (private message), meaning it's for private conversations others don't give a shit about.
I understand everyone who is tired of it including myself.
Sure you can talk in the chatbox but repeating the same smileys and words that nobody is interested in shouldn't be.
+ I've seen admins ask multiple times to do it in PM, if you don't listen it's your choice and you risk a mute if not other consequences.

So shortly, USE PM or stfu.

Thats why it says: Private Messages as well...... and as i said before, some people can get bored for tolerating this all day...... (...)  I agree!

Terraniux wrote (View Post):

see enclosure.

Another one that needs to be muted very very soon!  :Zwinker:  (Referring to your Screenshot)
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Jet and Anna, you two are taking this out of proportion. No one here is against your love. You two are free to do what you want. The problem here, is the spam generated from your actions. You two are making this also a personal war against Data, because he was the first to take action against the spam you two were causing, and you saw it as an attack to your love. If many players complain about your behavior, don't you think then, that something is wrong? This is certainly not an easy job to do. As a staff member/admin, they are expected to be nice and cool but at the same time to be strict when needed. It's expected from them to act like adults on every matter. But what about YOU? What about the players that are actually older than some of the staff members? Where did their common sense go to? Shouldn't they be more thoughtful, since they ARE the adults here? The example should be given not only by the staff/admins, but also by the older players around! I agree that there's a lot of people that need to be called to attention, and if they do not accede, they should be dealt accordingly, but that is not the question here. Fact is, the server IS a public place, where players from around the world gather, and as a public place, there are rules to follow, same as in real life. If you go out to someplace, and there's a warning saying that you can't smoke there, you of course, will not smoke in the vicinity, will you? You will respect the rule, and go outside and have your smoke and then come back inside. Same here, regarding the spam. Private messaging exists for some reason. Don't make this issue bigger than what it really is. We're all expected to be and act like adults, specially because we ARE adults. If you can't think rationally, or take this as it really is, then you should take time to check your priorities. We come here to have fun and enjoy the company of fellow players, that also became good friends. We're not here to have to put up with tantrums thrown by older people acting like teenagers. I'm sorry if this might sound harsh to you, but it's the way I perceive it.
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:59 am

Here We are.....
I think Blackwolf, Hellfire, Supa ,Data and Aura said enough, so same "little" thing to add, just to make clear who have a "sick Brain". Jet Anna, as you did other times, you tried to distort reality for your purpose. Your game works until people don't know that.

To Be Clear:
Despite the fact You think we all here have a weird reason to be envy of your love or we are against you, i can only say You are free to love as much You want, You can marry tomorrow with my best wishes, You can play and have fun, BUT You are not free to act like 2 kids like nobody is around.

There is a Great Difference between a private chat session of Messenger and a Public chat of a Unreal Server with many players around as well there is between 2 guys that love and a Show. I bless Your Love, i complain about your Show. You Login, play 2 minutes, stay idle 2 hours exchanging a lot of "i love you too much" and smile every 2 minutes , like You have no other ways to do that, It's Ostentatious, enhanced,  It's a show. Having a love story is a matter, SLAP that love story in face of everyone, every 2 minutes, for Hours, everyday, thinking" I don't care how other feels ", is another matter.

NORMAL mature People, should ask themselves " How people can feel if i act like that?" . We call it SENSIBILITY
When they are invited to continue on PMs should say:" OK, Sorry". We call it RESPECT.
You Started this Show Months ago and nothing Happened. we call it TOLERANCE.
You Continued despite you was advised many times. We call it PATIENCE.
You got Muted after all this, and when a NORMAL mature people should say "well...maybe i overdid.", (We call it HUMILITY.), you both RUN on Forum's chat instead , to launch crap on Staff! We explained you the reason over all, we even played together with you Both yesterday and me and Data was fair with you avoiding any complains . I always was GENTLE with you, i even avoid to fall in your provocations and teasing just keep ignoring, i even continued be FRIENDLY  and...

and now ...you Guys have the COURAGE TO COME HERE , ACCUSE AND BLAME US of "POWER ABUSE" !?!?!?!?!  At least is SHAMEFUL!!! If we needed to mute more UNAI for using a game taunt ,that is projected just for the game our community is build around, how much we had to do with YOU that transformed the main chat in a Soap Opera? After the tolerance you received by Us, You are the Last People who could accuse about power abuses or favoritism!

Our Mistake was allow you to go on with this a so long time without acting before! The result was you started to think you could do anything here and if anyone Gently advice, you called him  "LOVE HATER" !!!
DU is not Your Home, is not Your Private server, is not a Your private conversation, is not a Theater. Like Bob Wrote, play on DU is not a Right, is a Privilege and i expect players deserve that privilege with a opportune and polite behavior. Or you understand it by your own, or Staff have not to be involved in a POLEMIC every time we mute you! This Topic should not ever Exist in a Game community. Should be so Obvious people come here for Play, have fun, RESPECTING OTHERS, keeping Inappropriate stuff AWAY from this server.

I NEVER HAD personal problems with NO ONE .Everyone knows me in game as well in real, can confirm it. I dared to though, until i readied this Topic, NO ONE had personal problems with me. Now it looks is not so. Even with Jetlag, until a week ago, we used to talk on main chat as friendly he asked me to roll him a cigarette. Even with Anna, until a week ago she login say Hi, we answered and nothing happened. All Quiet. So i can Ensure i have no problems with no one as player, as well as Staff member. I Remember You, Jet and Anna,YOU got problems with Me, Seven, Data, JMP, Fazi and Polish Group and with an Admin . You Anna, have told me once about a player no longer plays here, he was "Your Personal Enemy". Enemies here MUST BE just Skarjis, not players!!!

There is another Hypothesis. People that got muted, kicked or Banned, start to have PERSONAL PROBLEMS with staff and try to convince other players or Admins exactly the opposite, like they are poor persecuted victims. Is not a bit Weird come out Seven had "personal problem" with you, after she advised you? Then come out the same for Data? Now comes out i have personal problem since i muted you? Is possible all staff that advice you , it has "personal Problems" with you? Is possible you want create a Embarrass situation just to launch crap on Same Staff?
Is not Possible is INAPPROPRIATE and OUT OF PLACE your show?

There is even another Hypothesis, worse. You Jet-Anna, are conscious how much is boring for people around the show you did until 2 days ago and you did on purpose. More we tried to Ignore you, more you did, until, soon or later, same Staff complains with you, maybe mute you, just to run on Forum chat and discredit him/her. It happened several times you "smiled" on main chat, even you was already idle and possibly already in PMs. Should explain your behavior but in this case, you are the ones who have personal Problem with staff, and not the opposite. If so, your game is useful until people understand it, then is ridiculous and must quit. You are Making really serious ACCUSES again Us about Power Abuses in Front of Our Superiors. Or you can argument those accuses with at least an Example, or be ready to get in consequences. Is not first time you guys are involved on false accusation to people here!

To conclude , just same little answer to what's wrote before.

@Anna.....I awarded our friendship finished just reading your Topic few minutes ago. I didn't know that before. Of course you was not muted for Smiling . You try to let people misunderstood that don't know the Show you did everyday on chat, telling them we are against Love, against you. Last day a player start teasing Admins about how much they are against love and calling them Voyeur (chatlog 44595), now Thunder talk about Envy...who's working on back of people? Just stop with that. I got tired.  Do i remember bad or after you got First Troubles here, you used to play on Mars's server, where Jetlag was an L4 Staff member? Then you broke up, and you come back here. I find it a bit....weird, coz there you was more "free" since Jet was an L4. Should be the case we investigate why you came back here again, with so much "Power abusive" staff members? Is possible you have Personal reason to hate "certain member staff", in example we become staff just in a year and you couldn't be after all time you play? Just a though to consider....

@Thunder.....Mate, Are you Serious when you say "someone is JEALOUS" !?!? LOL Jealous of What? May you Argument that? And...maybe I'm a noob since i started play UT in 2007 and I'm here since 2009 but, when you played with Bob Catze, etc....have you never seen a Show like that on Main chat in this or another server? Honestly...i never seen it here or any other place before Jet-Anna started.

@Jetlag....Yes, we was in server together yesterday and we didn't warned you. This demonstrate the fact NOBODY among Staffs, have personal problems with you, as long as you respect the fact you are on a Public Chat of a Game. If you acted like yesterday when we advised months ago, we should not be here talking about it and this TOPIC shouldn't exist.
"Powers" for silly things or hypothetical abuses....i already answered up but about "certain Staff member" i let you notice is the same "certain Staff member" that spend more hours on server, in first-line against crap and mess. It's not a case.
About ALMOST daily rights show...pretty ridiculous....Think, I'm staff member since 3 February 2012,and when i muted you, it
was the second time i muted anyone in my career here!! Look how much i abused!!!
And since you Involved Admins...do you really think you could do what you did with an Admin Online? You was Smart enough to avoid it, coz you know you risked more then a simple Muting.

You launched really serious accuses on Staff. Since I'm sure 100% about the job i did here ,I invite you to argument  seriously your accuses with proofs, examples, testimonials, chatlogs, etc,  about our supposed "power abuses"....Otherwise you are just launching free crap on Us, wasting your time, and most important OUR TIME! And is not first time. Quit it immediately, or soon or later i will ask for you formally same longer intervention then a simple muting. This is a friendly community. No need all we are friend, but need all we respect each other. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESSES, DRAMAS, SHOWS, ANTIPATHIES, FALSE ACCUSES AWAY FROM THIS SERVER, Please.

Thank you for reading and Sorry for Long Post.
Data_Destroyer brazil.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:08 am
PostPost subject:Fight Re: Lovespam

Commander_ITA wrote (View Post):
@Anna.....I awarded our friendship finished just reading your Topic few minutes ago. I didn't know that before. Of course you was not muted for Smiling . You try to let people misunderstood that don't know the Show you did everyday on chat, telling them we are against Love, against you. Last day a player start teasing Admins about how much they are against love and calling them Voyeur (chatlog 44595), now Thunder talk about Envy...who's working on back of people? Just stop with that. I got tired.  Do i remember bad or after you got First Troubles here, you used to play on Mars's server, where Jetlag was an L4 Staff member? Then you broke up, and you come back here. I find it a bit....weird, coz there you was more "free" since Jet was an L4. Should be the case we investigate why you came back here again, with so much "Power abusive" staff members? Is possible you have Personal reason to hate "certain member staff", in example we become staff just in a year and you couldn't be after all time you play? Just a though to consider....

On that time, i remember perfectly!  Me, Annabella and Jetlagg, we all were L5 Staff on Mars server.... weeks later not anymore, we became 3 normal players again, actually Jetlagg is VIP there and no more......

@Thunder.....Mate, Are you Serious when you say "someone is JEALOUS" !?!? LOL Jealous of What? May you Argument that? And...maybe I'm a noob since i started play UT in 2007 and I'm here since 2009 but, when you played with Bob Catze, etc....have you never seen a Show like that on Main chat in this or another server? Honestly...i never seen it here or any other place before Jet-Anna started.

I suppose that the Show started in August 22nd of 2011 when Annabella "fell in love" with Jetlagg after birthday wishes  Rolling Eyes  or more or less......

You launched really serious accuses on Staff. Since I'm sure 100% about the job i did here ,I invite you to argument  seriously your accuses with proofs, examples, testimonials, chatlogs, etc,  about our supposed "power abuses"....Otherwise you are just launching free crap on Us, wasting your time, and most important OUR TIME! And is not first time. Quit it immediately, or soon or later i will ask for you formally same longer intervention then a simple muting. This is a friendly community. No need all we are friend, but need all we respect each other. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESSES, DRAMAS, SHOWS, ANTIPATHIES, FALSE ACCUSES AWAY FROM THIS SERVER, Please.

Maybe they are ignoring this topic, so its useless to write here anymore  Rolling Eyes   they dont like to face the truth..... no problemo..... one day the guy said:

"The dog that barks a lot dont bite" its kinda means to: "As long as we post here more and more, its will be useless...." they will ignore this...... like they did with me and Sevi on Problems with players topic when they made false accusations against FAZI that time  Razz  I am really need to say something here to end my comments but its too much...... lets say.... meh...... to post here, so i wont  speechless  
Sponsor
Supa_Angel hungary.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.Supa_Angel UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 am

Suz, Commander, respect to you! You summed up and told all what I think or eanted to say! Great argument. Couldn't agree more.Wink   w

angel  ~Angels are not only above us, they are also within us.~ angel

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Reiyel peru.png

UT Name: {MHM}Reiyel_3.0 UT Since: 2005 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 am

Common Love is love in any place, if someone bothers  that, is because this jealous, love is to celebrate and not to throw down. I do not think the players leave a server because 2 players are in love.

Nor do I say this for anyone, my opinion is objective and I humbly believe, the most successful.

if anyone has a problem with the relationship of Anna and Jet, another situation is perhaps in the middle.

THUNDERBOLT has Spoken and in favor of Love, LoveSpam does not exist.

Is this guy serious? LOL

With all respect to all involved, I could not care less about your love and I'm quite sure other players feel the same. In game I just ignore what you tell to each other since it's not my business.

However, I think you should consider what the rest have to say. It's basic tolerance: respect the opinion of others and stop your behaviour if something is annoying or bothering the rest. That being said, if your chat annoys other people then move it to PM, very simple solution, lol. In PM, nobody gets bothered and you could have privacy to tell whatever you want to each other, and no-one will complain.

Finally, I completely agree with what Commander Ita said.

Very Happy1
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 pm

@Reiyel
Seams you don't know Thunderbolt. He is a very nice person who see only the good in peaple :Zwinker: Thats why he thinks lovespam don't exists.
Trouble is a pain for him.

Wolfi

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
[BLS]Skye finland.png

UT Name: [BLS]Skye UT Since: 2000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Personally, I've never seen anyone complain about it, except for the staff. I think it's rather cute to be candid! As I play on the server, there's usually no one conversating at all, nor does anyone respond if I ask anything... Sometimes it's depressing to play with a bunch of mute robots. I know it's not a chatroom, but I guess some human contact would be nice between hours of monster-mayhem. It's refreshing to see some actual banter between Jet and Anna at least and I don't mind it at all. In any case, if someone gets bothered by reading love-letters between two nice people, and thus leaves the server, then I wouldn't miss that person at all. Spam is naturally another matter, and I know you have rules against that sort of nuisance. Well, as Data told me, I don't know half of the drama involved in the matter so my view is superficial at best, and I'm only saying what I feel of this.

For Anna and Jet: Fight the power, lovebirds!! Don't let this stuff get between your verbal lovemaking Very Happy1
HellFire netherlands.png

UT Name: }ElitE{HellFire` UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

So what actually is described above is, continue and don't listen to admins or people who do find it annoying.
You might never seen someone in-game complaining but you did on this topic for sure.

Quote of the day:  ''It's basic tolerance: respect the opinion of others and stop your behaviour if something is annoying or bothering the rest.''
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Getting tired of the "it's love so it's ok lol" argument.

If some of you have trouble thinking this straight because of the topic then replace the words "love" and "baby" in the chatlogs by "apple" and "orange" and think again.
Back to top Visit poster's website
Sponsor

destination Unreal Forum Index   General Server Chat or Problems
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: