Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

A "small" summery of todays events.

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
kingibi blank.png

UT Name: kingibi Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 am
PostPost subject:No icon A "small" summery of todays events.

Hey Guys and Girls,

Many of you probably already know me, while others have not had a chance to play alongside me. I don’t usually post on the forum, I tend to use the DU page on fb instead where i have a lot of u are accessible anyways.

Im just posting this publicly because those of you who know me are aware I don’t like to hide what is going on as I ask everyone regularly how things are and it’s a pain to constantly explain what’s happening.

Today I came onto the server, greeting everyone like every day and go to play just to be called a f*g. I don’t know what your opinion is but I don’t need to hear you homophobic and discriminative comments. As a teacher, after a busy day at work I don’t want to come back home to relax and find this kind of language on a server which has a strict policy about swearing. As a competitive DM server player, Mrs Kushii plays in an antisocial comparative manner, which I suppose is expected. However Monsterhunt is a team game if I’m not mistaken. As pointed out by the welcome message. It’s a TEAM match, if someone’s in ur way, we tell them to budge, walk around or wait. Shooting at them, swearing and yelling Loser taunt is not the answer. I must admit I may have overreacted in what I said. But the homophobic thing and selfish gameplay is simply not acceptable. (Initial greetings logs can be seen here
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
)
Then when Unai was showing me around the map that got voted, she started up again! Logs:
Get registered or Log in

She does this thing where she doesn’t play the match but refuses to go into spectator mode. Many people such as navy and myself have told her on numerous occasions to go into spec mode. She refuses to do that, and doesn’t even let us use the random redeemer when it is essential to get past part of the map without a high death count. Once again, working in an antisocial manner. However the biggest issue is what she said, directed at someone who wasn’t even on the server. If I had known that this person would have read the logs I would have just logged off instead of continuing. Many of you know the person and probably wonder why she is not on as regularly as before. You now have an answer. This is not the first time she has been bullied by Mrs Kushii and certainly is not the only person that feels like this.

Some of you might be thinking, “It’s a one time thing” or “why didn’t you tell a mod?” Its not a one time thing. It happens in every game she plays, swearing taunting loser to make people feel bad and don’t even get me started on the public sexting (about her footfetish). (scroll down
Get registered or Log in
).  I don’t know if it’s a hormone gone wrong thing or if its just the fact she is amped up after DMs, but she has so much adrenaline coursing through her system that she approaches everything aggressively.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

I did tell a mod, a long while back. She was aware but her policy for swearing is a little different from the rules. Also she said she could not be impartial on things pertaining to the matter involving Mrs Kushii, due to her friendship. (Im not going to include the logs as I consider her a good friend regardless of what she thinks of me for this post). Hence I have since started spending more time on crazy, challenge and BT instead of main. (There are points where there are more people on crazy then main =P). Only coming onto main now and then to say hi to a lot of good friends. Trying to avoid Mrs Kushii when possible.

In my experience when people speak the truth it doesn’t end well for them.

So shout outs to a few people, I might not get the chance depending on how this will be read.

To my BT sensei Arti!
Gibs… don’t know what to say except Yeeehaawwww! =P
Smokin Beaver for the *hotkey greeting*
Unai aka Satan, true evil
Muffin, GD luck with the court case
Mister and Idy, gd luck with family
Maxi (thumbs up)
General, SLT
Fady, Slide… the best team members out there =P
Neto, the calm one waiting patiently
Silver haired Lee, why so easy?
Miss giggles Suzy, whos probly a lil p*ssed off with me, that’s why ive put her under^^ (also left u a spelling mistake =P)
And a special thank you to a little Gem <3
Many more names but im too lazy to type (Don’t worry haven’t forgotten u Beemo).

Chow!
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:47 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: A "small" summery of todays events.

Hey kingibi,

sorry for that, but this happends from time to time. We have problems to solve some things fast, because we are a bit understaffed atm.
We have players arround the word and some pubescent kids(?) think they can do/say what ever they want.

The facebook site is a unofficially one. I dont loke there every day.

What ever, the Kushiii twins have now a 4 weeks break to think about what they have done.  If that happend after the break again, the ban will be much stronger.

Hope you will some fun  again on the server and pls still tell us problems.

Wolfi

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
kingibi blank.png

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Dear Blackwolf,

Thank you ever so much in your rapid response in dealing with this situation, despite you being a busy admin. No wonder DU is always ranked the best server. I agree some of these children really must be taught what acceptable language is when in public. Nevertheless, justice has been served and everyone who reads this thread would see how fair and impartial your judgment is. Hopefully this would inspire others to step forward in time too and scare of those into thinking twice before saying such outrageous things.

I am aware you are short staffed, especially during after-school hours in the UK. As I rarely ever see any mods online at that time. If you ever do need anyone (in the UK) to mod at those hours, please don’t hesitate to ask. It is the least I can do and as a teacher I have a strong sense of justice like yourself as you can see.

Thank you once again Wolfi, from me and more importantly from all those who now feel at ease.

Kingibi
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Yes, I've seen them play from time time, and I second the story. Truly annoying. If you don't mind my saying, unai should be permanently muted, not banned, just muted.  

I've also seen you play and talk Kingibi, I do you vote you as new moderator / staff.  Wink
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
BangBang blank.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:22 pm

I have only one answer for this:
Moo-sama for the admin!  Very Happy1
kingibi blank.png

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 am

Terraniux wrote (View Post):
Yes, I've seen them play from time time, and I second the story. Truly annoying. If you don't mind my saying, unai should be permanently muted, not banned, just muted.  

I've also seen you play and talk Kingibi, I do you vote you as new moderator / staff.  Wink

Hi Terraniux, its been a while.

Ohh common, Satan (Unai) is a funny guy. Maybe a bit loud, but harmless (most of the times at least). He brings an element of conversation at times when the server is pin-drop silent. I agree it might be a bit bothersome during peak hours, but still... He is Satan after all.

In regards to the portion of the post which gem described as "the job application", it is common curtsy for one to offer his help if one enjoys the services being provided. And yes, i did just referrer to myself as "one" =P. However, don't confuse the role i play in the game with my professional attitude towards a job i am assigned. My initial post left most people flabbergasted, as they are not accustomed to this manner of speech. Personally i would be happy with anyone from the London timezone who is able to moderate at the unsupervised after-school hours, till evening.

Thanks for the support Terraniux. ps. You promised me that Afterdark 2 would be finished in Feb. -.-  Been dieing to play it with monsters. =P

Best Regards,
Kingibi
Sponsor

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: