Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Pride in America Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:39 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
MH-Advanced-GardenOfDeath Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:49 pm
Mortal Kombat Ninja Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:52 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 399 Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:04 pm
Supermen Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Tue May 28, 2024 4:57 pm
UTDM-monsters in CTF-DesertFox Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sat May 25, 2024 6:44 am

Last chance to save maps from delete!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Private Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: Demona UT Since: 2000
votes: 10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Last chance to save maps from delete!!

Tarantella wrote (View Post):
Is there a printed list of the maps currently available on the main server for direct comparison?

I would be concerned about a lack of maps that can be comfortably played with between 1-4 players for when things on the main server are a bit slack. Is there anyway of tagging such maps for people that don't know the maps very well?

I did that already. I'm only waiting I've finished playing all the HTD maps to have the list complete and post it.

As for a way to see that from the game itself you can't.
Back to top Visit poster's website
Tarantella uk.png

UT Name: Tarantella UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Cyberia-Mix wrote (View Post):
As for a way to see that from the game itself you can't.

Indeed.

Such a thing would  require changes to the map vote mutator set up.
EA_Elemental england.png

UT Name: [SATA]Blood Asp UT Since: 1999

votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 am

MH-Asmodeus_Aion_RF is the version which is working properly, however i still plan on making a better version soon, but how soon, only time will tell lol, but ye get rid of MH-Asmodeus_Aion.unr, keep MH-Asmodeus_Aion_RF.unr :)

Tnx
B-A

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Back to top MSN Messenger
Sponsor
Doom romania.png

UT Name: DOOM Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am

Cyberia said here
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
:
(And yeah, moving ATA and Boom² there would, but bleh.)

ATA already is on Crazy too, but its very hard to play it alone there and that not only for me but (almost) for all other players Sad
about moving BBB? i guess on Crazy too... well that, id say, wud be good and bad sametime ... (but, how cud be BBB a ... "crazy" map?)
bad cos again, its hard to play it alone on Crazy, but its still playable, u'll have to hard "work"(?) but u still can finish it alone even without deaths, rite ...
good? ... well, than at all, on no server, better to be there (on Crazy) at least; also thinking that on crazy u'll play alone or with few m8s ... maybe cud be considered a enough "crazy" map ...
however, related to play alone there, rite, u arent always alone there, i noticed that lately its (Crazy's server) popularity has grown(grew?) some, at least a bit ...
also, id say even some others maps cud be  moved/wud fit on Crazy too, if sure wont be kept on Main ... for ex. HeberekeGaiden ...
(however i guess, and understand, some still no longer will be on Main, neither (moved) on Crazy ... Hallelujah!  or Amen? Laughing )

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Why are you arguing over something that isn't even said seriously?

And yes Boom² is absolutely Crazy material. 6 titans with 51750 HP in the same room is nothing normal. Every single monster in this map has excessive health that results in camping, much like ATA.
It's only on Main because "OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD NEVER PLAYED SUCH A GOOD MAP LOOK AT MY SCORE".
It's a complete failure on teamwork because the only multiplayer aspect this map has is finding a spot where other people can't steal too much of your farm.
No objectives, no player synchronization, no forced challenge, no music, no graphics. Most voted map on the server. Holy grail of MH. The best thing that ever happened to dU.
Doom romania.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

rofl Cyb! but i know/see u r really upset! ("same room"? is whole that large space a room??  Surprised  well if u say ... agree with all other but u always make them to look/appear worse than really they/its r Razz )

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

And what is actually better here than I'm willing to admit?
Warhead tentacles are fun. Anything involving tentacles and/or deemers is fun.
Then what?
Boom²'s particularity is that it has the highest score / distance ratio of the server, with ATA in second.
Passive gameplay. No need to look where to go, not even to move. Stand and shoot, while you look at your score skyrocketing from doing nothing. Shrimp must be so proud.
Doom romania.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

but:
Most voted map on the server.

dunno if is really/exactly but we (me, u ... all) know what u meant...
so ppl like it! sry if im a bit sarcastic or well dunno more exact in english, who play most? u? another mapper? (okok i still understand your point/s too and somehow agree...) well u know the answer, u just did there (quotation) ... is bad lets say but is still licked by many not only by me! and not only on dU, everywhere where is it ...
well well whats the problem with moving and playing it on Crazy? simple: it will be lost! even if on that server but still lost! who'll play it alone there? even if still playable in solo... wud take too much time ... also, even worse if u'll not be alone but with a noob (happened me some times on ATA there, on Crazy) who'll rush everything and bam! your game is ruined! Sad Razz
why arguing? cos u still do it too!  Laughing well maybe ill still play it there too, cannt even say now, but rather i think i wont ... i dont insist for to still remain on main i just, even worse  Laughing contradict your arguments with my ones  Laughing    an end? well still cud happen, when 1 of us will finnish his arguments (or even worse u'll warn me that "dont anymore do ... otherwise u'll be ... (punished)" ??  Shocked  Laughing this was a joke hope u got it)

(edit: anyway u cannt acuse me that i like only this kind of maps, at least if u seen what maps i chosen from Wolfi's list ... i almost sure that u already seen its ...)

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Tarantella uk.png

UT Name: Tarantella UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 am

As long as new people are coming to the servers  there is a need for apparently straightforward maps like Boom Boom and Ataao for them to learn the basics of playing monsterhunt,  to enjoy themselves at the same time, and an  incentive there  to continue coming to the servers.

I dont think these maps are  up for removal nor I imagine are any of at least the top 150 long standing popular maps currently on main.
Sponsor
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 am

DOOMinator wrote (View Post):
but:
well well whats the problem with moving and playing it on Crazy? simple: it will be lost! even if on that server but still lost! who'll play it alone there? even if still playable in solo... wud take too much time ... also, even worse if u'll not be alone but with a noob (happened me some times on ATA there, on Crazy) who'll rush everything and bam! your game is ruined! Sad Razz
why arguing? cos u still do it too!  Laughing well maybe ill still play it there too, cannt even say now, but rather i think i wont ... i dont insist for to still remain on main i just, even worse  Laughing contradict your arguments with my ones  Laughing    an end? well still cud happen, when 1 of us will finnish his arguments (or even worse u'll warn me that "dont anymore do ... otherwise u'll be ... (punished)" ??  Shocked  Laughing this was a joke hope u got it)

(edit: anyway u cannt acuse me that i like only this kind of maps, at least if u seen what maps i chosen from Wolfi's list ... i almost sure that u already seen its ...)

Dude no one ever said the popular maps are disappearing.

but:
dunno if is really/exactly but we (me, u ... all) know what u meant...
so ppl like it! sry if im a bit sarcastic or well dunno more exact in english, who play most? u? another mapper? (okok i still understand your point/s too and somehow agree...) well u know the answer, u just did there (quotation) ... is bad lets say but is still licked by many not only by me! and not only on dU, everywhere where is it ...

Great. I'm asking you what reason people would have to like it, and your reply is "people like it".
Doom romania.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

first of all sry that/if i was some mean (i get a bit annoyed when i see u so ironical, isnt an excuse for/to do that, but a reason ...)
1-ok, i know, i understood, .... i dont said that will dissappear, is just cos i wudnt agree to be moved on Crazy, but enough with that, even if so ... lets hope ppl will enjoy more Crazy server ...
2-i told u man! doesnt matter so much reason/s,  its a fact (that people like it)! was 1 of most played maps on Main, maybe most:
Get registered or Log in
 after this stat, bbb has most hits!
if u keep to know reasons, well dunno, why shud i know people's reasons? matters that they like it; maybe they like it right for those "bad" aspects u said about, camping, farming, ... blah, dunno ...
@Tarantella: this map is liked/enjoyed even by many who dont need that (basics ...), if im not wrong, even by u ... also i saw someth. posted by Mackan, Mike? all know that he play evrytime when he can ... blah why i say that? to show that not only "noobs" like it (how maybe think someones ...:Zwinker: ) but experienced player too!  

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by Doom on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Supa_Angel hungary.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.Supa_Angel UT Since: 1999
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:09 pm

sorry but WTH... who said we will delete ataa or BBB? :/ this topic is about maps on the privat server -.-

Quote:
Dude no one ever said the popular maps are disappearing.

Dem just mentioned these are nothing but crap maps... but im pretty sure these will never be deleted from the main and i have no idea why you even argue about this crazy    Laughing
Sponsor
Cyberia-Mix france.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:34 pm

if u keep to know reasons, well dunno, why shud i know people's reasons? matters that they like it; maybe they like it right for those "bad" aspects u said about, camping, farming, ... blah, dunno ...

I'm seeking to expand my understanding of people interests so I can either cure this disease or stop seeing it as such and start to enjoy it myself.
Consider this a scientifc mystery.
BlackWolf germany.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BlackWolf UT Since: 1999
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):
sorry but WTH... who said we will delete ataa or BBB? :/ this topic is about maps on the privat server -.-

Angel, YES, YOU ARE RIGHT!

TODAY (night) ALL MAPS WHICH ARE NOT POSTED HERE WILL BE GONE FROM PRIVAT!
(Its on my mood if I take again a look at the old maps from privat)
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Doom romania.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Supa_Angel wrote (View Post):

omg but i said something about dissappearing? i saw Cyb/Dem/... wud like to be moved on Crazy (well ata already is there too), about that was! dunno where ... i no longer even want to think to that, at least o period/amount of time, look/search for yourself where, im not in mood to do it now (maybe ill pu the link later, dunno ..); anyway if im right was a repply on Mackan's topic ...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Sponsor
Doom romania.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

@Wolfi n Supa: yea right, its about Private server, but didnt say u n times that Private and Main will have same maps? then logic wud be if BBB is removed from Private, to be removed from Main too! what the..? maybe i missed someth. sry if so ...
okok i know wont be deleted (even) for sure even from Private, u said something about testing on Mapping ... isnt (even a fact or something already (well)known, but how i said on prev. post all that discussion with Cyb about moving it on Crazy from Private; thing also dont even known, i know that ... i just said him that idnt agree with that and why ... then he contra-arguing, me same, and so .... blah ...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by Doom on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa_Angel hungary.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.Supa_Angel UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Hmm Wolfi did say, not only once, priv. server will be mirrored to the main... Doesn't it mean the same.    crazy ugly  Â   pethead

So the same maps will be on privat like on main! And that's why we can ask for maps from the priv. to be on the mapping server, so we won't loose them and if they will be on main later... they will be on the privat again.

Hope it's clear now Smile

Last edited by Supa_Angel on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellFire netherlands.png

UT Name: }ElitE{HellFire` UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 pm

double post  Crying or Very sad

Last edited by HellFire on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Private Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: