Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm
Unreal Ranger Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:20 pm

[AD2]Need a bit information about this monster-class

destination Unreal Forum Index New Mapping Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:26 pm
PostPost subject:No icon [AD2]Need a bit information about this monster-class

How are these particular monsters handled?  -- see attachment --  The trooper pawns, all included.

Offline they die and drop loads of weapons on the same place when spawned and/or on the place they die. How are they handled online? I've never used them since they gave me lots of annoying issues throughout the map(s).

How should I configure them? Though a separate topic would help out other mappers too that might encounter the same issue :Zwinker:
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:41 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: [AD2]Need a bit information about this monster-class

Anyone? pretty please/

Otherwise I'll create this thread on other forums, see if they can tell me a bit more about it, and post the answer here.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Ninja_Pirate blank.png

UT Name: Ninja_Pirate UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:45 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: [AD2]Need a bit information about this monster-class

Have you thought about making a tiny test map and asking for it to be put onto the mapping server? The server isn't only used for new maps, it's also used for testing ideas. Demona has plenty of test maps on there.

Configure the monster, send Wolfi or Bob a PM and ask them to put it on the mapping server. That way, you can test the online functionality without risking putting it in your map, untested.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Ninja_Pirate wrote (View Post):
Have you thought about making a tiny test map and asking for it to be put onto the mapping server? The server isn't only used for new maps, it's also used for testing ideas. Demona has plenty of test maps on there.

Configure the monster, send Wolfi or Bob a PM and ask them to put it on the mapping server. That way, you can test the online functionality without risking putting it in your map, untested.

Oh right I was forgetting that server totally. Thanks for the reminder. I will do.

But also handy for other mappers to know some general info about the classes thats I created this thread in the first place :Zwinker:.

Thanks!

destination Unreal Forum Index   New Mapping Projects
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: