Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

Ok, till this far i tried to stay away from this whole forum and not make a post or say anything but seriously you banned me for "Disrespecting the staff and overall bad behavior" you are making just a generalization on all of us i already apologized of what i did and have been playing by myself and am ignoring all and taking a side not to make any problems but you are just banning me for nothing proving you are all fair and square well good job really good job, about loco getting banned for kicking other players and other were laughing no one was laughing at all he was kicking and no one has even reacted to this situation specifically me i was all silent and he was messing around. you are so over sensitive and acting personally all over it as i said before we all do mistakes and regret it afterwards and i did and apologized but you wanted to be the victim and act all heroic so fair really so fair.. thank you alot apparently you just joined to get me the ban really good work keep doing it!
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Ariana bosnia_herzegovina.png

UT Name: Ariana UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

You girls are not the first or last ones that got banned for breaking the rules,others had way less amount of warnings sent to them before their ban.
All of you have been warned way too many times and yet you never really listened in fact you kept coming to do things on purpose.

Acting innocent after you got your punishment is a bad idea since she obviously provided logs to back up and explain the ban.
I didnt comment last time you complained about getting REDIRECTED to another server,not kicked,not banned because I didnt want to mix in but since you literally called out Suz's "beloved friends" I decided to comment now. Why is it sad that we,her beloved friend comment? Who backed you up last time you complained? Your beloved friends? Yeah,dont even..
Suz has been a fair staff ever since Ive joined dU servers,its not her fault you guys got used to her forgiving you multiple times and then once she takes action you get this butthurt. She has kicked her friends out,Im not going to name but rules are rules and since we,her "beloved friends" dont get special treatment,why should you?

This complaining is absurd. I like you but to me the way you behaved was not something I was happy about and I complained about the taunt spam,TK's just like some other people did because you guys were coming on MH just to spam the chat and disturb the game for others who at that time were playing.
You have been warned so many times yet neither one of you listened,especially your beloved friend Deadly_Lady.
She has deserved her ban more than anyone else and it finally happened,Ive waited long enough for it.
The punishment serves you right and I dont think you should complain after all the times Suz held back on you,no personal reasons like you say but just because she has given everyone a chance to stop which you never did.

Im very annoyed with the way all of you who got banned came here to complain because you act like you never ever did something,she didnt take action the first time which kept you guys doing it more and more,now that she has finally reacted its a big deal. Well hello,type !rules in game and mark down the ones you broke and ask yourself if you should be complaining or not..
Im sorry for you Mireya,I like you but I think this ban is fair and trust me she has taken action towards everyone,I was warned too before even though Im her very close friend,I decided to obey the given rules and Im good.
For Deadly_Lady, Im not sorry at all,in fact her ban made my day. Her crap has been ignored for months,too bad its only 1 month ban.

Merry early Christmas,came really early this year!
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
MireYa usa.png

UT Name: Melody.` | MireYa` Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Suz,

you certainly DO think that you ARE more than any other player because you have admin power.
Maybe kick and ban your friends too when they misbehave? Even without warning, cause you didn't warn us either before the ban.

You act like you've played a lot with us and had to warn us so many times, well you haven't and you didn't.
Honestly I've gotten ENOUGH of YOUR BEHAVIOUR and i hope there will be dealt with you.
You aren't stable as an admin, you get carried away.
Believe me i am taking your case up to "the admins", just a shame BlackWolf seems to be very busy.

So, if i insult you on another server, you ban me too then? This is ridiculous.
Would you ban a person that insulted some MH player ON ANOTHER SERVER? I don't think so.
If i wish so, i can insult you as much as i want on any other server.

I offended Devil_Kitten, i got a warning from Commander for it and i even (without anyone asking me) apologised to her. So who is Commander? Is he less than you, because it seems like it? Cause you give me a ban for it WHILE you've known it all along. Why now all asudden ban after i posted the whole thread on forum?
You really think that's not suspicious at all?

Ank even apologised to you about the nickname changes on server, in public, but you didn’t care for it, you didn’t want to hear it.

If any other player has any concern regarding Suz her way of doing things, they are more than welcome to POST it in this THREAD. Cause believe me, Suz doesn’t give you a decent answer, she has her own rules.
Sponsor
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 pm

@Zeckk
You do not act like you did, and then think that an apology will solve everything.
Respect is due to anyone, regardless of "personal feelings" that may or may not be involved.
You were blatantly disrespectful towards me, with that name calling, so was your friend.

I did not accept your apology, and I would not, because that would mean accepting bullying, when it is NOT acceptable.
I never, not once, regardless of what I may or may not feel towards anyone or everyone, have deemed fit to change my name to offend someone that I, for all intents and purposes, do NOT know.

You and your friend, did just that.
Your actions speak for themselves.
I made my case to the Admins, with all the info they need, to justify the punishment, albeit tardy (roughly 2 months ago).
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Ok give me 1 single proof after that incident i "Didn't act like i Did" if you give me 1 proof i swear i will shut up and won't write anything anymore and won't involve myself give me 1 single proof after my apology
UltraMagnetic usa.png

UT Name: UltraMagnetic Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

• Of course we need rules; and there are always consequences to breaking rules, it’s a necessary thing to maintain a fun environment for all players. All players should be subject to the same thing here, and players and admins alike should all use common sense, admins are obviously doing a tough and largely thankless job, and with that title comes a responsibility to be to a higher standard as well.

• If we go back months, and read all the logs, we shouldn’t single out specific people for rules violations and ignore others; it sends a message to our community that: “the rules are different for different people”. I’m not saying that this was the intent of the admins when they looked at this situation, I'm sure it wasn't, but I am saying that it is the result, because it is.

• Let’s use common sense here; people who have been kicked or warned; sincerely apologize and move on appropriately should be applauded for those steps, not punished. One person can take positive actions, but one person alone can’t work “together”. Better to tear down walls than build them.

• Of course there will be times, when admins aren’t available, and things need to be dealt with after the fact, but just as in real life, justice is only justice if it is swift and consistent. Justice isn’t meant to be used as weapon pointed at hand-selected people retroactively. If your dog shit on your carpet, you wouldn’t punish it 2 months later, would you? If it behaved over those 2 months especially, you wouldn’t... Let’s treat people with at least that much respect as well, respect is a 2 way street, and that goes for all people, players and admins alike. Let’s not start handing out heavy bans for things that select people “used to do”, or conversely hold grudges against any specific admins for past errors either. "Hey, Same Team!".

• If you want the players to feel part of the community, rather than ostracized, work with them, not against them. Its just as much leadership’s choice to work with people, or against them, just as it’s a player’s choice to make amends, behave, or not. We shouldn’t have disciplinary discrimination here based on social groups (“your friends, their friends etc etc” we’ve seen in these threads). Policies and punishments should be clear to all, and the same for all players, regardless of who likes who etc., and punishments should be enforced evenly and fairly, kind of simple concept and easy to put into practice, but it has to start from the top and work down with some leadership here.
Sponsor
MuncherMike canada.png

UT Name: Akimitsui UT Since: 2003 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:41 pm

In the end of the day, this is all that is left of the DU UT99 Monster Hunt community. We are a small player base as it is, so let's not create further divisions among ourselves.
We are all on the same team. No need to create more monsters among ourselves.

Last edited by MuncherMike on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
UltraMagnetic usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Well said Mike.

Missing is the fact that MireYa (and Ank from what I can see here) did apologize already, and changed their behavior, BEFORE any retroactive and "selective" ban.
I realize this will mean different things to different people, and I'm not trying to minimize anyone's feelings, I'm simply just stating facts as I know them to be.

As I said in my previous post, apologies and changed behaviors should be applauded, not punished, no? Re-apologizing over and over doesn't change anything in the past, it perpetuates this overall negativity.

I feel like the points I made are either falling on deaf ears, or not totally understood, consistent policy is exactly what should be implemented to AVOID this whole thing in the future, isn't that what everyone wants???

My post was very objective and respectful, I meant no disrespect to Suz, Gemsey, or Arijana who are my friends, or anyone's feelings, I was speaking to policy more than personal matters.

To take it a step further, I respect those who apologized, that takes guts to extend the olive branch during these times, it shouldn't be stomped on, perpetuating more problems, that's not leadership.

Again, the issue is fairness and prevention through proper policy. We all want this prevented going forward right???

My observation at this time is that personal things are being discussed, and being mixed up with proper policy making and enforcement on a game server, we're supposed to be talking about the game, and rules on the server. I stand by my previous post with the bullet-points, which wasn't a personal thing, it was about policies that avoid these situations in the future, that's what we ALL want yes? Are there really things in that post that people disagree with? I find that hard to believe.

Objectively, this is turning into a clicque thing, and I think reviewing the policies as I stated above in previous post fixes that for both sides.

I do agree with Mike's sentiments about ending it.
I do agree with D-Kitten's sentiments about having a safe environment for all to play in.
I do agree with MireYa and Ank's sentiments that apologizing and changing their behavior, shouldn't be "rewarded" with a discriminatory retroactive ban based on perceived personal issues.
These ideas are not mutually exclusive, I can agree with all of these things, people don't have to take sides.

I always liked this site best for MH, and I like the players, admins, and really almost everyone here, but I won't sit quiet while I see personal issues dominating policy, and I won't condone this idea that we should ostracize and beat the crap out of MireYa and Ank AFTER they've already apologized and changed their behavior. To be honest, I have no knowledge of what Deadly's part in this even is, but she is also a friend.

The truth? everyone on this site has done things, no one here is perfect, let's put the proper policies in place and move forward so there is justice for everyone involved.

Unless you're perfect, accept the apologies and move on, as any of you would deserve as well if the situation was reversed.

I'm done with this thread, but let's not condemn personal attacks here, and then MAKE personal attacks here, it's hypocritical and not progressive, and not helpful to anyone.

I do support different people on some different points, but to say "hey I was treated unfairly, so let's treat other people unfairly in return" is petty and unproductive and does not show good leadership.

I'm trying to help and I think I'm being really objective.

I'm not banned, or even warned, or kicked, nothing. And I have no issues with discussing any of this with ANYONE who would like to talk to me respectfully or otherwise. I'll silent protest going forward while MireYa is banned, that's my personal choice. I've made my points. Others do worse than she did and go unpunished or less-punished. Should I post a bunch of logs as examples? I could, easily, and everyone knows it. But maybe we were just looking at certain people's actions, not everyone's? Anyone can go read the logs from months ago up to today and find the same things she did, or worse, and those people breaking same rules or more serious ones aren't being retroactively banned. Thus the whiff of bullshit that will keep me away.

I hope soon we can ALL get back to gaming and fun, especially around the holidays, til then, peace out.
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Let me get one thing straight first so i don't have to keep repeating myself:
I am fully aware of what i said to Gemsey. What 'you all' say about me thinking i did nothing wrong isn't right. I'm here on the forum completely admitting what happened.
Me apologising to Gemsey even shows that i show regret about it so i do know that my behaviour wasn't appropriate.
What word do you rather have than 'offended', insulted? You think i never get insulted, that no one else ever gets insulted?
We all have to deal with it and we do it on our own ways and some react worse to it than others.

Honestly, Gemsey, i already said something on another server TO YOU about the hearts, but you decided to ignore that and do the same on dU server anyway, what do you expect from me? Looks to me that you even tried to get a reaction out of me.
You can do anything you want and I cant?
Think about this. Do you really want me to tell here out in the open just why i called you that? Why i behaved like that? Cause i do have a good reason which doesn't make you look so innocent at all. And honestly, it doesn't belong here because it's TOO much PERSONAL stuff between us. You decide if you want me to tell the reason or not, it's up to you.
But stop playing so innocent cause you know you're not. Just as i know I'm not either.

I complain cause it's my fully right to complain about things that i think that aren't right. As i've been said and will say again: i had a warning from Commander for what i said to you, i behaved afterwards. And then more than a month later i get a ban for it. Where's the logic? What about all other players that have insulted others, where is their ban?
As i behaved, doesn't that show that i understood why i GOT THE warning too?

Also, the question remains and keeps remaining. This thread i started was about Suz redirecting Ank, Deadly and me to another server without reason whatsoever. After i made the thread and Suz couldn't properly defend herself and me being a pain in the ass for her probably, it made her ban all three of us. Why didn't she ban us directly then? Why wait months, knowing all facts? Why when we are behaving? You wait for players to behave to ban them finally? It doesn't make sense.
You all forget the point why i made the thread in the first place. I made it cause i don't agree with the redirecting Suz did to us, obviously i'm not agreeing to her banning all three of us all asudden after i made the thread as well, it just shows more admin abuse for her personal reasons.
Sponsor
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Thank you for your opinions, very much obliged, but as I stated before, this is not the kind of behavior one forgives.

I have in fact, been struggling with what to do, have had conversations with other staff about this for a while now, and we came to a conclusion on the matter.

If the punishment came too late, that is only because pros and cons were being weighed on how best to deal with this, and to ensure none of it would repeat itself again in the near future.

Now, as I said before, these type of offenses are not easily forgotten, to start with, and a simple apology does not make one forget the harassment, embarrassment and the mental abuse it takes on someone to hear things such as:
sl*t, wh*re, f*tty, take a c*ck.

The fact that it took longer to met out the judgement, does not make it any less valid, for them or anyone that thinks that this kind of behavior is to be lauded and applauded.

We have been more than patient and tolerant with recurring behavior, of a lot of players, because we are not emotionless people, we are not robots, we are human, we also like to have fun and play with our friends, we enjoy a good time environment, just as much as anyone else.

I am overly tired of being accused of only going after "selective" groups, when in fact, I have done it to ANYONE that has disrespected the rules, the players, even myself, in many occasions.

Some times, yes, I may let it slide, because, I'M ONLY HUMAN, and I have other things to deal with in my personal life, which take a toll on me, like they would, on any other, you know, HUMAN.

Accusing me of being unfair because you like to TK? Accusing me of power abuse because I redirected instead of a long time ban?

Spreading rumors about me and MY life, how I LOOK, how I AM, to anyone, and then being harassed in game by friends of the rumor spreaders?

I do not make drama out of my ass, if anyone is wondering. I keep to myself, I do what I think it's best to the well being of the server and the community.
Always have gotten along well with MOST of the players around, save from this or that one troublemaker.

"If I rob a bank and get caught a month later, does that make my punishment any less harsh?"
"No thief is ever going to thank for being caught."

This is in response of your analogies, of dogs and kids.

They are not dogs, they are not kids. They are adults, save, maybe DL, which seems to be underage, I'm not sure at this point, but still, old enough to understand the kind of repercussions offending people has on them.
If not, then her friends, which are the adults, should've taught her that it is NOT OK to do so.

Do not come here and judge people based on little to none of what you may or may not know about this story, as a whole.
If you are not happy to play here and follow the rules, as you should, then you are free to go, as I'm sure, no one here is holding you at gun point, making you stay.

I have been more than fair, patient, with all of this, but enough is enough.
This is a matter to be discussed privately, and not to be made into a media circus.

@Mireya
Never, not once have I acted like I was more than anyone else.
You're just saying that because you got banned, and you thought that you would get away with your kind of abuse, and not get punished at all.
Same with your friends.

My friends have been dealt with, when they disrespected the rules, and more, as surprising as it may seem to you, they have rarely done it, and that is the one thing I can rest assured.

I have played with you enough times, I have seen it enough times, to know what I'm talking about, and as I said before, I have made my case to the Admins, with substantial proof of your general behavior.

If you insult me on another server, and then you come back to MH and act like it was nothing, yes.
Disrespecting a person that way, like your friends did, and you go back to the place said person "works" on, it is disrespectful.
I don't know how hard it is to see, that BULLYING people, OFFENDING people, with names such as: sl*t, wh*re, f*tty, using said person's name with c*cks in front or back, is ANYWHERE ACCEPTABLE.

If, for you, that is acceptable behavior, then you need to recheck your priorities.
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Suz, whether this is offtopic or not, could you try to lift the ban for them?

Instead of everyone arguing about wether it is justified or not, everyone has admitted their errors ans mistakes.
Let them make a genuine final apology, if it matters. But If you ignore every apology, if they mean it, then it is personal.

Shake hands, and such. I bring free cake. It's the 'warmest' time of the year now, with christmas we all should be around to have fun and play.

I think all are punished enough now, and would like to have some more clips with every possible face around.
Oh I need you on tape too, like previous time too.

Suz,, could you try to lift the ban for them?
Please for me?  jumpgrien  jumpgrien  jumpgrien  jumpgrien
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:14 pm

They made it personal from the point they decided to offend me like they did, after they got justly kicked for their many TK's, so do not throw this on me, like I'm some petty, revengeful person.

I have every right to accept or not any apology directed at me, regardless of the other person's intentions.
I did not think their apology (namely, only Ank did, so I will give him credit for that), was sincere, so I chose to not accept.
The other person involved, did not even deem it right to say sorry, which only reinforces my belief that they think it is RIGHT to say things like that, and go on as if it was nothing.
I don't and never did, go around calling people fat, or turn my name into some kind of mockery against them, EVEN if I don't like them, or think they were unjust about something.

I could be the biggest loser in all History, it would still not be alright to do what they did.
Having common sense, isn't something otherworldly.

They can serve the ban time, and that will have to suffice as an apology.
Sponsor
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok, I rest my case then. It was worth a shot.

See you on the server then. Thanks for listening tho.  Wink
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
UltraMagnetic usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:15 pm

@Suz
I have to categorically and factually disagree with you, and it may be time to post examples because you're still saying punishments are even among all players, which they are not, it's not a matter of opinion that you can explain away, it's fact. I'm sorry to call you out on that, it could have been avoided. My intention wasn't to call you out, I was offering good advice to both sides.
Certain people get punished for things that others don't get punished for. This sends a bad message to the community. It's a shame, I had faith in you and was waiting for you to step up.
Are you telling me that if we look back through logs for the last couple months everyone who broke the same rules has been banned equally? Please say yes, I will flood the board the board with examples of it being untrue. I find the denial insulting to the communities intelligence and disingenuous because this is obviously not the case.
Your example of the bank robberies is great, several people rob banks, and you punish the ones you see fit rather than ALL the robbers, that's what I see, that is not justice.
At this point I'm done with this but I was hoping you would be more honest about it, I kept waiting for it to happen.
Personal insults are wrong, and I also think the response and singling people out is wrong too. You're kind of doing exactly what you say is wrong in the first place no?
And the most wrong thing of all is focusing on the problems more than the solutions.
I've offered logical and objective solutions, these obviously do not appeal to you and staff. For you this is about something other than fixing the problem, it saddens me.
I'm done with this, my posts are legitimate and speak for themselves.
I hope there are no hard feelings and in the future maybe some of my points could be implemented by staff when cooler heads prevail.
If everyone involved wasn't what I consider a friend (yes everyone) I wouldn't be wasting my time here, and I hope that's not lost on anyone including you Suz.
I hope in the future policies are changed and enforcement of those policies is more even-handed.
Everyone, thanks for reading this, it makes a difference when we all communicate. Peace.
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 pm

You are free to call me out on whatever you want.
As far as I know, I have not denied anything said about others, nor have I mentioned, you know, OTHERS, because this issue, guess what? It isn't about OTHERS, but these 3 people in question.

So, if you want to make a complaint about any other players, that have broken the SAME rules, as these 3, by all means, make a thread.
I will be more than happy to met out punishment on them too.

I'm not, as you say, singling out anyone. I am however, dealing with these 3 and their offenses.

Do not come here and judge me, when you know little to nothing of me.
I won't ever condone actions like your friends have done, and people asking me to excuse that, is telling me to ACCEPT it as it is, which is something I will not do.

Saying your posts are legitimate, does not make them so, and also does not invalidate anyone elses, including mine.

As I said before, many times, I've made my case to the Admins, and any further decision will be done with their consent.
I'm done with arguing about an issue that for all intents and purposes, is dealt with.
Sponsor
UltraMagnetic usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:24 am

I agree that saying my posts are valid does not make them so. Them being valid is what makes them valid.
I'm not an admin, or a policeman, I'm a player, it's not my place to sort through what people say and call them out for it. But for the admins and people whose job that it IS, things should be fair. Right?
I never judged you Suz, or "shamed" you, we were having a discussion and I was speaking to issues, that is plain to see in my posts.
You can think what you like of me, that's your right, you can dismiss my points, that's also your right, but it doesn't make them less valid.
I still consider you a friend, as I have always treated you, and that won't change, I am the type of person that feels like communication and debate is healthy, for me, it's not personal.
I feel like I am a respectful person to you and all here, if I offended you personally, I apologize for that. But if I ruffled your feathers as an admin, I shouldn't be apologizing for that.
I'm really ready to move on from this, I think if you actually look at my suggestions, you'll find some good stuff in there, but that's for you and others to decide for yourselves.
Cheers.
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

It makes me so sad that people don't follow the rules this disgust me mireya calling someone a sl*t is ticket for a ban even you didn't say it to suz it still considered a ban
I am always careful when saying bad words I do this **** or *beep* that what you should have done not saying on public server you calling devil_kitten a sl*t not only offends suz it offends me and other people they become sympathy to that person and hate you in return in large numbers
Trust me I had some people hate me because my disabilities and guess what happen to them they got hated so badly they were hurt personal and emotionally they felt sorry and guilt what they did to me and apologies to me and I forgive them and people forgave them
Telling Suz is at fault for your problem and declaring your innocence would make people feel sorry for Suz and hate you
Best way you can do is let it go and put behind you and learn your mistakes and not make them again
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:17 am

I think it's pretty funny how people come here judging me and pointing fingers.
This while they know nothing about the situation at all and why i called Devil_Kitten a slut, which i even had a good reason for.
Also while they know nothing about me and haven't even played together with me on server.

As for Suz, you can reply also nicely instead of BARKING to people like you did with Terraniux.
"so do not throw this on me, like I'm some petty, revengeful person. "
If you feel attacked, i guess that's your problem as Terraniux his post was very light and polite.

Also, you're acting like we all committed a huge crime in life and we CAN NOT be forgiven and we HAVE TO be punished for it!
This is all a bit too ridiculous to me.
Also, I actually don't give a [censored] about the ban anymore. Leave the ban, see how much I care.
This is all about JUSTICE, that was my ONE and ONLY point.

You think you and your friends are any better than us? You're all acting innocent, while there has been talked about Ank, Deadly and my back too by you and your friends. And yes EVEN on the server out in public as well.
And oh yes you had a name for us too 'kindergarten squad'.
Maybe think of that too? Do you need logs so you can ban your friends? Or can you finally have some common sense too?

"Do not come here and judge me, when you know little to nothing of me. " Quote from you Suz.
I think in the way you act and reply to these posts it says a lot about how you are as a person tbh.
When i read your and your friends posts i see: not stable, getting carried away by personal issues, missing points,..
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: